Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

45 Boat Street
Boatsville
Seatown 1234


Hi my name is Ashlee I was born in 9199 and I am 35 year's old.




My family is average.my dad moved a way and my mum went to jail. So I had to go to my Aunt's for the week. I had so much fun and sometimes my Aunt would go to the city and i could stay at home.And when my Aunt came back she had lot's of food and toy's for me to play with . Tn my early year's me and my dad would read and talk about how cool being a fire fighter was.


In my primary year's i got pushed up a grad i was the smartest in the school.


After my primary year's i went to prep or High school when i first came to school i was afraid and then i realised that i was not really afraid i was happy. and that;s when i made friend's they all said"Hi" to me.


After i finished school i went to travel the world to find out what in other place's that people help after people to save lives.


your sincerely


Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ashlee,
    Thank you very much for your application to be a firefighter on our island. I am sure you will agree that it is a very important job.

    Unfortunately at this stage we cannot accept your application, as you have not explained what experience and training you have had to be our firefighter.

    You are welcome to reapply, including the training and experience you have had.

    We look forward to hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete